Automated Swimming Pool Controls
Pro Logic Total Pool Management Automated Swimming Pool Control System
Wouldn’t it be great if with the simple touch of a button you could control your pool and spa water temperature, lighting, pH, filtering…and more? Pro Logic® the energy solution to complete pool automation is a scalable, flexible Total Pool Management control that makes all this reality.
Pro Logic takes the work out of owning a pool and spa with their automated swimming pool controls. The total pool chemistry continuously senses ORP and pH levels and dispenses a self-renewing supply of fresh, natural chlorine, generated from ordinary salt and controls pH delivering the most consistent water quality possible.
It automates cleaning and filtration schedules to run at off-peak hours for significant energy cost reductions. Its off-peak programming reduces the demand on the power grid and therefore lowers the energy rate. By managing your equipment pad it reduces energy consumption by up to 75 percent. And for the ultimate energy conservation, it uses solar water heat control.
Serving truly user-friendly, energy efficient, and cost-effective automation, it is also compatible with your existing equipment pad. All this provides a total tranquil get-away in your own backyard. Envision your picture perfect pool environment. Now envision Pro Logic as the brains behind your enjoyment and forget about mixing and measuring chemicals ever again and let the automated swimming pool controls take over.
Pro Logic and Aqua Plus Wireless Display
This portable display/keypad with rechargeable batteries allows the homeowner to control the system from anywhere around the pool area or inside the house. It’s designed for indoor or outdoor use, but must be protected from direct rain contact. A simple automated swimming pool control system.
Easy Touch Control Systems
EasyTouch systems are available for separate pools and spas, as well as pool/spa combinations with shared equipment. You select from systems that control 4 or 8 accessory functions. All functions are controlled with one-button access from the totally self-contained load center. Optional controllers are available.
An Eco Select™ Choice: By automating and synchronizing equipment scheduling, EasyTouch® Control Systems can optimize energy use and equipment performance, while preventing problems and waste when users rely on their memories or limited time clocks to operate or deactivate equipment. This is a very useful automated swimming pool control system that will make owning a pool much easier
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers. No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats.
- Optional controllers for added convenience: Indoor control panel (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a wireless controller (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a QuickTouch® 4-function wireless remote, a Four-function spa-side remote, a 4-button spa side remote, and iS10 spa-side remote.
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Includes 125 Amp Breaker Base
- UL and CUL approved
- ThermalFlo heat pump integration
- Support for 2 VS or 2 VF Pumps
- Supports 8 Feature circuits
- MagicStream Laminar support
- Control Panel Lockout
- IntelliBrite pool and spa light support
- iS10 spa-side remote support and control of IntelliFlo Pump
There is an IntelliTouch automated swimming pool control system for every application pool, spa, pool and spa combinations and pools with separate spas. With the ability to control from five to forty functions, total backyard automated swimming pool control is achievable. IntelliTouch also offers you a number of individual and multiple wired and wireless automated swimming pool control devices for the ultimate in freedom and flexibility.
An Eco Select™ Choice: By automating and synchronizing equipment scheduling, IntelliTouch® Systems can optimize energy use and equipment performance, while preventing problems and waste when users rely on their memories or limited time clocks to operate or deactivate equipment.
- IntelliTouch systems offer the flexibility to handle from 5 to 40 circuits that can be used to control any combination of pumps, lights, water features, etc. As an added benefit, user-configurable circuits (Feature Circuits) can also be used to control these combinations of features and more. Feature Circuits even add Macro possibilities, where any number of circuits can be combined on a single button. This gives the pool owner the ability to set up “themes” with custom names all with one press of a single button.
- IntelliTouch users can also dim any high voltage incandescent light such as Pentair Amerlites and SpaBrites up to eight levels using the IntelliTouch Dimmer Module. The dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100 watts up to 1,000 watts and installs in a standard relay location. Any number of dimmers (up to 10 maximum) may be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W in a single Load Center.
- Each Personality Kit provides complete pool and spa controls that are fully programmable. Every circuit has a countdown timer, ability to do one- time-use programs, salt generation interface for popular salt chlorinators, spectacular colored pool/spa lighting effects, along with solar control capabilities. In addition, there are various options available including light dimming, smart home interface, spa-side remote switches, valve actuators for water flow control, additional indoor wired or wireless user interface control panels, and even telephone remote control.
- ScreenLogic® User Interfaces – Enables IntelliTouch users to control their pool and spa features using wireless color touch screen devices including PDA and Tablets. ScreenLogic systems now have advanced features such as remote monitoring and control over the internet and email alerts for specific events. Other wired interface options are also available to control pool and spa features via a desktop or laptop PC from within the home or on the road.
- Salt Chlorine Feature – Enables IntelliTouch users to control and monitor popular Salt Chlorine Generators including Pentair’s IntelliChlor®, Goldline, AutoPilot®, and AutoClear® from the IntelliTouch Indoor Control Panel or MobileTouch Personal Digital wireless control panel. Users do not have to adjust the salt chlorine generator at the Color Touch Screen equipment pad.
- Support for IntelliFlo pumps – IntelliFlo® is the intelligent swimming pool pump that is changing all the rules. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program IntelliFlo’s speed to suit the application. IntelliFlo then dials in the perfect power factor. IntelliFlo constantly monitors water flow and electrical current, making sure that the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency. And that means energy savings never before possible – up to 90% over conventional pumps. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program IntelliFlo’s speed to suit.
- Advanced Color Lighting – Enables users to experience a world of lighting animation when teamed up with Pentair, IntelliBrite®, SAm® , SAL®, and/or FIBERworks®. One of the most dramatic innovations is the Swimming Colors feature in which colors appear to swim through the water, pouring into one another. 1
- MobileTouch Wireless Remote Accessory – Allows any IntelliTouch® Systems system to have a wireless remote with all capabilities of the indoor control panel. With an average range of 500 feet, pool owners have system control anywhere around the home or yard. Installation is simple, and requires no high voltage wiring. Powered by a replacaeble rechargeable lithium-ion battery, includes an AC/DC adapter for recharging, water resistant, wireless user interface control panel with high-resolution 3.75″ monochrome backlit LCD, easy to use control buttons with customizing feature for naming circuits, includes Transceiver module with antenna
Jandy Wireless PDA Control System
Total Control, in the Palm of Your Hand. The Jandy PDA Pool Digital Assistant, brings the power and flexibility of a wireless control system to the palm of your hand. Imagine never getting out of the pool or spa to adjust the temperature, turn on a jet or waterfall. Wherever you are, virtually every pool and spa function can be performed from the Jandy Wireless PDA.
- Ultra compact, wireless, waterproof, handheld remote – it even floats!
- New 3R Technology – Rapid Response Rate – communicates 3 times faster and offers a robust, reliable communication network for a flexible and simple installation
- 500 ft. range of operation – does not require line of sight
- Lower installation costs than a hard wired system
- No wiring between the equipment and the control panel – that means no trench, conduit, or indoor wiring
- Simplified Windows® style drop-down menus for control of filter pump, spa switch-over, heater, solar and up to 7 auxiliary circuits with the push of just one button
- 2 program on/off times for each circuit
- Personalized programming/labeling of all equipment and service information
- AquaPure interface for control of on-site chlorine production
- JandyColors pool and spa colored light interface for convenient color changing
- Large backlit display of signal strength, battery charge, day, time, water temperatures plus complete equipment status
- Powered by two AA batteries – average life, one pool season
- The PDA will NOT control features such as Light Dimming, Dusk Activation, DST, SpaLink, Home Automation Interface, All Off, In Floor Automation, Device Run Time and Diagnostics