Fort Lauderdale Automatic Pool Cleaners
Navigator Automatic Pool Cleaner
The Hayward Navigator sets the standard in high-performance automatic pool cleaners for in-ground pools of all types and sizes. Simple to install, Navigator features the exclusive SmartDrive® programmed steering which assures that the average pool will be cleaned in less than 3 – 4 hours. Quiet and attractive, Navigator is the intelligent choice in automatic pool cleaners for smart pool professionals everywhere.
Why is SmartDrive programmed steering better? Hayward’s exclusive technology harnesses the flow of water through the filtration system to drive the Navigator in an alternating series of right and left-hand turns to systematically clean pool surfaces and ensure the best coverage and most efficient cleaning path. It cleans faster and better than random-style cleaners and reduces the possibility of missed or over-visited zones in the pool.
- Exclusive SmartDrive programmed steering pattern ensures the entire pool is cleaned quickly and completely
- Unique turbine/gearing system provides constant and balanced water flow assuring quiet operation and gentle movement across the pool bottom
- Wider cleaning path handles pollen, sand, twigs, leaves and pebbles with ease
- Longer wearing components (wings, flaps and shoes) for additional product longevity
- Streamlined head design in deep maroon (vinyl) and silverado grey (gunite)
Kreepy Krauly Great White
The unique bristle drive and oscillating vortex design effectively scrubs and vacuums away large and small debris. Well suited for flat, dish-incline and hopper-bottom pools this automatic pool cleaner cleans it all.
- Clears a 15” path and powerfully cleans gunite, fiberglass, vinyl and other specialty surfaces
- Vac Port Door Fitting has a spring-loaded cover for added safety, and must be opened with a tool
- Unique turning mechanism allows escape from difficult areas
Baracuda X7 Quattro
The Baracuda X7 Quattro is an inspired blend of sleek design and advanced technology resulting in unparalleled performance of automatic pool cleaners. From its innovative QTC System (Quattro Traction Control) to a completely re-engineered “One Moving Part” diaphragm, the X7 Quattro stands alone as the cutting edge solution for automatic pool cleaners. Powered by your pool’s existing filtration system, the X7 Quattro has the agility to climb 90 degree sheer side walls and the mobility to navigate pool surfaces faster and more efficiently. Built to last, the X7 Quattro is well constructed from materials that will stand up to submersion in harsh chemical environments and perform tirelessly, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
When it comes to thorough cleaning, the QTC System delivers a performance advantage where you need it most. Four independent flexible discs move the X7 Quattro beyond traditional mobility, while creating maximum suction and adhesion in tight corners and on the pool surface.
At the heart of every X7 Quattro is the next generation Dura Life Diaphragm: powerful suction, dependable performance. The advanced diaphragm technology in the X7 Quattro is designed with over-molded reinforcement for the ultimate in diaphragm durability.
A heightened level of agility and mobility is achieved through the Tilt Action Rudder and Flex Connect Hose design. In combination, they work to provide comprehensive random surface coverage plus the ability to navigate tight corners and the most stubborn obstacles.
Compact self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch. The Wheel Deflector allows the G3 to navigate around steps, ladders, and corners in even the most complex pools. The G3 has only one operational moving part—the Long-Life Diaphragm. No gears, wheels, or flappers means simple operation, maximum power, and low-cost maintenance for this automatic pool cleaner.
- Cleans automatically – Removes dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles.
- Patented Quick Release Cassette – Provides quick and easy access to the Diaphragm.
- Long-Life Diaphragm – The only operational moving part.
- Finned Disc – Ensures maximum adhesion on all pool finishes.
- Pool tested – Tested to work in some of the world’s toughest pools.
- Anti-Stick design – Ensures optimal pool coverage.
- Pre-Assembled – Requires no tools to install, operate or maintain.
- Quieter operation – No flapper or hammer noise.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty – Covers manufacturing defects and wear and tear.