Fort Lauderdale Salt Chlorinators
IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator
IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorinator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
An Eco Select™ Brand: Using only natural table salt, the IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorinator automatic chlorine generator creates pure chlorine in the pool and eliminates the need to buy, store, and add harsh chlorine products manually. In effect, fewer resources are used in the production, packaging, and transportation of these chemical compounds.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch® Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety
- NSF approved
Aqua Rite Pro
Professional-grade Aqua Rite Pro takes pool and spa sanitation and chemistry management to new levels, building upon the industry-leading salt chlorinator – Aqua Rite. This integrated solution automatically senses ORP and pH levels and dispenses a self-renewing supply of pure chlorine generated from salt, while controlling pH. Integrating chemistry automation with sanitization eliminates the need for an additional device on the pool pad and lowers installation costs. So now you get the most consistent water quality possible, water that’s brilliant, soft and silky smooth, for the best possible pool experience.
Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generators (also known as salt chlorinators) are the largest selling system in the world. They automatically produce pure chlorine every day while the pool is being filtered and distribute it evenly throughout the pool via the return jets. Aqua Rite generators use a low concentration of salt dissolved in the pool water (below the level of taste) to produce up to 1.45 lbs of chlorine daily, enough for all residential pools up to 40,000 gallons. They are also NSF certified and approved for use on commercial and public pools. They easily install on standard filtration systems, both for new construction and on existing pools.
Aqua Plus makes owning a pool fun and healthy with easy, convenient pool automation and safe electronic salt chlorinators. It automatically generates its own chlorine using ordinary table salt for pools up to 40,000 gallons. Aqua Plus offers user friendly and cost effective automation.
Pool Pilot Total Control System
The most accurate and reliable way to maintain perfectly balanced pool and spa water.
No other salt chlorinator system comes packed with features like the AutoPilot Total Control System. Maintaining your pool has never been easier! No More Buying Chlorine! No More Manually Adding Acid into the Pool! No More Water Chemistry Worries!
- Patented temperature compensation for chlorine output (not applicable w/ ORP Controller)
- Programmable Microprocessor Control
- Multi-Language digital display (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Digital control power to the SuperCell
- Tri-sensor circuitry to monitor water flow, water temperature, and salt level
- Internal relay for controlling an external pump or acid feeder
- On-board diagnostics and test programs
- Electronic controller interface for Jandy™, Polaris™, or Pentair IntelliTouch™ controllers
- Constantly measures pH level
- Activates acid pump when pH level rises above set point
- Constantly measures active sanitizer level in pool water
- Signals Digital Chlorine Generator to produce chlorine based on demand
- Sensor protection
- Provides proper monitoring environment for sensors
- Water sample tap for manually monitoring water chemistry
NOTE: Pool Pilot Digital Total Control System is a tandom system that must be purchased as a unit. If you currently own the Pool Pilot Digital you cannot purchase the Chemistry Controller separately. This unit uses a modified version of the Pool Pilot Digital married to the Chemistry Controller.
Pool Pilot Digital
Pool Pilot Digital – The most reliable and user friendly chlorine generator unit available. With microprocessor controls, digital read-out of pool water temperature, current salt level, purifier production level, soft reverse cell cleaning cycle and boost cycle, the Pool Pilot Digital is a technologically advanced unit. The easy-to-read digital readout on this in-line unit even tells you how much salt to add should it run low. The Pool Pilot Digital has a patented temperature compensation feature that actually adjusts chlorine production according to the demands of the water temperature and operates in water temperatures up to 104°F. It can purify pools up to 51,800 gallons and has a built-in time clock to control your pool pump…all at the touch of a button.
- More purifier output than any other unit – up to 2lbs./day
- Utilizes patented bypass manifold for optimum chlorine production
- Patented temperature compensation
- Operates at any water temperature up to 104°
- Operates at all salt levels: 2,000-35,000 ppm
- Lifetime trade-in value on cell
- Soft reverse cell cleaning
- Never buy chlorine again
- Soft, Silky feeling water
- No more red eyes, itchy skin or green hair
- No more vacation worries
- No more faded swimwear
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- Automatic cell cleaning
AutoPilot’s patented bypass manifold is a pre-assembled unit designed to control the flow rate delivered to our cell. The spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow, over 20 gpm, to by-pass the cell. The water in turn flows at a controlled rate through the cell where it is super chlorinated. The in-line strainer on the inlet side of the manifold protects the tri-sensor and production cell from debris that might bypass the filter. The location of the strainer next to a connection union makes periodic cleaning easy. The design of our patented bypass manifold guarantees optimum chlorine production and simplifies the installation process of the AutoPilot® Purifing System.
Jandy AquaPure and Pure Link
AquaPure™ and PureLink™ are self-contained, compact sanitizing systems that fulfill all of your pool’s sanitizing needs. The AquaPure and PureLink systems utilize water softening technology to provide wonderfully smooth and gentle-on-the-body water for swimming. Say goodbye to red, irritated eyes, itchy skin, green hair, chlorine odors and even faded swinsuits.
AquaPure and PureLink are the ONLY salt chlorinator generation systems that communicate with wired and wireless AquaLink RS Controls.