Fort Lauderdale Pool Heaters
H-Series MilliVolt Pool Heater
Hayward H-Series MilliVolt pool heaters achieve the ideal swimming pool and spa comfort level. The Hayward H-Series MilliVolt heater features a rust-resistant water path with polymer header assembly, and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. H-Series pool heaters are easy to install and maintain, thanks to its low profile, lightweight and CPVC plumbing capabilities.
In addition, Hayward H-Series MilliVolt heaters are all equipped with a Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger for efficient heating and superior durability. Cupro Nickel provides improved durability and longevity against the damaging effects of erosion that can occur under high-flow conditions, corrosion from occasional pool chemical imbalances, and is ideal for salt-water based pool systems.
For extra protection, the cupro nickel material has been coupled with an improved flow rate by-pass control. Together, these added technological improvements ensure that your Hayward pool heater outperforms and outlasts expectations.
- Patented single header “V” baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation.
- All Hayward heat exchangers are now constructed with highly resilient Cupro Nickel for greater durability and longevity.
- Rust resistant water path, with injection-molded polymer header, offers improved by-pass control and extended life by providing additional protection from the damagingHeatProImagine if anytime you wanted to take a dip in the pool—early in the season, late in the fall or just one evening after dark—your pool’s temperature was perfect! Hayward®’s HeatPro® Heat Pump, a high-efficiency pool heater, gives you the ideal water temperature while using less energy than natural gas heaters. It offers an alternative way to heat your pool that is safe, reliable, and energy efficient.To heat your pool water efficiently, the HeatPro takes the heat from the surrounding air and uses it to warm the water in your pool eliminating wasted energy. Its digital LED control panel provides an easy-to-read digital temperature display, and shows diagnostic codes for quick identification of components that might need service.Designed with the consumer in mind, the HeatPro’s round base and compact footprint is ideal for retrofit replacements, allows for easy installation, and has integrated hurricane tie-downs to meet local codes. Also, adding value is its ArmourCoil® protected heat exchanger, which allows the water passing through the system to be heated and returned to the pool. With its precision electronic temperature control, the perfect water temperature is constantly maintained, providing continued energy savings. The HeatPro Heat Pump can save you up to 80% on your heating costs, paying for itself in just one year. Why not save money, savor your backyard oasis and be environmentally conscience—all while staying cool.ThermalFloWith ThermalFlo™ Heat Pumps, heat from the atmosphere is transferred to your pool or spa, providing the most energy efficient heating available. ThermalFlo™ Heat Pumps are our latest and most technologically advanced heat pumps, offering more standard features than any other.An Eco Select™ Brand: ThermalFlo™ Heat Pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa, saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to gas-fired pool heaters. Plus, they are the only heat pumps available that use R-410A refrigerant EPA-recognized as environmentally safe and clean.
- 100% pure titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life.
- LCD control board displays an intuitive menu-driven read out with easy to follow full word messages – no more codes.
- Autoset (Time Clock Over-Ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures.
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents ThermalFlo from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with all automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Trane®* Climatuff®* compressor, one of the industries most proven in reliability and durability
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range.
- BTU and effciency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI.
HeatWave SuperQuite Series
The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined. The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from pure titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
- Key Pad Lock-Out – for tamper proof settings
- Scroll™ Compressor – Super efficient, heavy-duty and quiet operation.
- Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Thermostat – Consumer friendly technology instantly provides total comfort control using large easy-to-view digital L.E.D. status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet – UV treated high-impact plastic cabinet is impervious to deterioration with an easy access panel for cleaning and servicing. Rust proof, fade proof and crack resistant.
- Off-Set Plumbing – For easy installation.
The AE1500 is the newest member of our heat pump family. The AE1500 boasts all of the features of our larger heat pumps–but in a compact size–just right for smaller pools.
- Advanced Digital Controls – Our redesigned control panel has backlit display, operating icons, LED indicators and user-friendly interface. Provides built-in pool/spa automation. Displays the current pool/spa temperature and monitors operating status of the unit.
- Patented Auto Heat – This feature maintains your pool temperature automatically 24 hours a day, overriding the pool time clock.
- Automation Ready -Allows easy connection to Jandy Controls and other pool/spa automation systems, automatic valve systems, and remotes.
- Built-in By-Pass Assembly – Provides optimum flow rate through heat pump at system flows up to 125 GPM.
- Highest BTU and C.O.P. in its Class -Higher C.O.P. means better efficiency and energy cost savings.
- Performance Matched Components – Scroll Compressor, Evaporator Coil and Air Flow designed for maximum efficiency and minimum noise.
Jandy AeTi Hybrid
Maximize performance in all weather conditions with the AeTi Hybrid pool heater. The Hybrid Hot-Gas Defrost Mode allows the heat pump to continue heating when air temperatures are as low as 38°F by melting any accumulated frost, automatically and efficiently.
The Hybrid Chill Mode keeps your pool cooler and more refreshing during the hottest summer months–minimizing evaporation and saving money by reducing your chemical consumption.